Join us on Facebook Live Sunday at 9 am
When possible, we are having outdoor services, please check Facebook for information!
Regarding indoor services, please see this letter from the Senior Warden:
Hello to all,
As you are now aware, we will be hosting our first service indoors at St. Paul’s this Sunday. Please be aware that we have taken all of the safeguards required by both the Diocese and the State of Maryland to ensure everyone’s safety. That said, I am sure that there are some who are not yet comfortable coming to a church service in an indoor space. That is perfectly understandable and something that we anticipate. You may continue to enjoy our weekly services on Zoom or Facebook Live.
If you plan to come to the service, please understand that the following procedures have been implemented for your safety:
- First and foremost, if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone who may have Covid-19 – do not come to church.
- Everyone attending services will be asked to review and sign a copy of the Diocesan Covenant for Regathering (you will only need to do this once) and adhere to all of the guidelines in the Covenant throughout your time at church. If you are uncomfortable with any part of the Covenant, you will be asked to leave. (I have attached a copy to this message for your review).
- Everyone in attendance will be required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times – no exceptions.
- Seating in the church has been reduced to 1 family unit (or one person) per pew in a staggered fashion. The seating positions have been clearly marked with blue tape. You will be directed to a seat by a greeter when you arrive. Other than at communion (come to the center aisle to receive), you must remain in your designated seat throughout the service. If additional seating is needed, temporary seating will be made available in the Parish Hall.
- A collection plate will be placed at the rear of the church and may be used as you come or go from the service.
- Touching is not permitted (except within family units).
- At this time, only the Priest may sing.
- Bathrooms must be sanitized after each used. As a result, it is requested that you limit your use of the facilities to an emergency basis.
- No food or beverage may be served or shared. If you need a snack or a drink, please bring it with you.
While we understand that some of these guidelines may seem a bit restrictive, please understand that they are required by the Diocese and intended to ensure the safety of our members and your extended families. Please feel free to reach out to me or any member of the Vestry if you have any questions or concerns.